UV Resin UK (7.5KG) XXX OUT OF STOCK XXX
A Exo UV Resistant Resin Bound System that is a solvent free, two part aliphatic polyurethane kit developed specifically for creating light stable aggregate flooring. It will bind together a wide range of dried aggregates. The system is suitable for external applications. Typical applications include: driveways, footpaths, paths, patios and parks.
Our recommended mix design for the 7.5kg kit is:
75kgs 2-5mm, 25kgs 1-3mm and 6.25kgs of sand – Total 106.25kgs – % resin 7.06% –
Coverage approximately 4.0m2 at 15mm and 3.55m2 at 18mm.
We recommend the use of an accelerator/catalyst to ensure even, consistent curing at temperatures below 15°C.
The Key Benefits are:
- Exo resins are aliphatic UV Resistant (UVR).
- Exo resins come in an easy-to-use two-part tub.
- Exo UVR stable resin and aggregates are easy to dispense and combine.
- Exo UVR stable resin will not discolour or break down over time.
Exo UVR stable resins will not unduly alter aggregate base colour.
The Exo Resin Bound UVR resin is ideal if you need to create a flooring system that retains it colour especially when using light coloured aggregates.
Establishes excellent moisture tolerance quickly
Meets SUD’s regulations.
Withstands heavy foot traffic in as little as 24 hours.
- This product is only recommended for use by an experienced installers and not for DIY purposes, Training is recommended prior to use.